This mail has found its way to many corporates. One thing we know for sure is that drinking water on empty stomach has no side effects. It is popular in Japan to drink water immediately after waking up in the morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. For several chronic and serious diseases, water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society.
Water therapy on empty stomach is believed to cure the following diseases among others – headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.
Method of water on empty stomach treatment
- As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160 ml glasses of water
- Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes
- After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
- After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours
- Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may start by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.
- The above method of water treatment will cure diseases, and even if you are not suffering from any disease, you can use this therapy to enjoy a healthy life.
- The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce some major diseases:
- High Blood Pressure – 30 days
- Gastric – 10 days
- Diabetes – 30 days
- Constipation – 10 days
- Cancer – 180 days
- TB – 90 days
- Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards – daily.
This treatment method has no side effects. However during the initial days of treatment, you may have to urinate a few times.
Never drink cold water after meals
Another thing to note here is that you should never drink cold water after a meal. That’s because cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you ate. It will slow down the digestion. Once this ‘sludge’ reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
We should try to incorporate this water therapy into our daily life.
Drink water and stay healthy!