Almost all of us have used notepad utility that comes with MS Office. But did you know that you can use notepad as a diary? Here is this useful notepad diary trick to keep log of daily events:
1. Open a blank Notepad file
2. Type .LOG (caps) as the first line of the file, followed by a enter. Save
the file and close it.
3. Double-click the file to open it and notice that Notepad appends the current date and time to the end of the file and places the cursor on the line after.
4. Type your notes and then save and close the file.
5. Each time you open the file, Notepad repeats the process, appending the time and date to the end of the file and placing the cursor below it!